Bridal Hair Services for Katy
For most people, their wedding comes once in a lifetime. At Ellia Coiffure, we want to assist our clients so that they can focus on enjoying the festivities instead of worrying about details such as hair and makeup. We provide complete bridal hair services from the comfort of your hotel and dressing room. But that’s not all! The following are some recommendations from our Katy experts to help you prepare for your big day.
Seven Tips to Make Sure Your Hair Looks Great on Your Wedding Day
- If you plan to get your hair colored, make sure that you color it at least one week prior to the big day. This will ensure that you have enough time to get comfortable with your new color and that your hair follicles have some time to relax. It will also allow a period to make any color corrections, if necessary.
- Do an at-home oil treatment or a deep conditioning treatment a couple of days before your wedding. This will inject your hair with some much-needed moisture which will help your tresses to look shiny and feel soft the day of your wedding.
- Eat healthy fats. Eat lots of salmon, avocado, egg yolks and nuts. These foods are rich in omega-3s which make your skin glow from the inside out.
- Drink plenty of water. Drinking at least six cups of water a day will allow your body to naturally flush out any toxins and excess bloat. This will help you look and feel trim on your big day, as well as keep your hair and nails strong and healthy.
- Avoid any drastic changes. Our Katy bridal specialists always suggest that our clients avoid making drastic changes to their appearance shortly before their wedding day. Your guests will be confused at your sudden change of style, and you may not feel as confident in yourself if you are adjusting to a new look. Stick with what you always do, just make it better!
- Take some time off. Some much-needed relaxation prior to your wedding will help calm your nerves and take the edge off for the big day. Consider a day at the spa with your girlfriends or just taking some time off to do yoga, stretch and meditate. This will help you feel more confident and at ease as the day’s events unfold.
- Trust your hair stylist. At Ellia Coiffure, we promise that our Katy experts will have you in good hands. We are experienced in creating bridal hairstyles for weddings, large and small. We value your trust, and will never let you down. If you have any specifications, modifications or requests, just let one of our friendly hair experts know and they will be sure to implement it. Trusting your hair stylist will let you relax and enjoy the day as if you were a guest. Don’t get caught up in the details. Let the professionals take care of that. It’s your special day, enjoy it!